Morgan Naylor, NP-C
Education & Certifications
- University of Florida, Bachelor of Science, Magna Cum Laude (BSN)
- University of South Florida, Master of Science and Nurse Practitioner Degree
- Certified by the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners (NP-C)
- Member of American Academy of Nurse Practitioners, Society of Dermatology
- Physician Assistants, and Florida Society of Dermatology Physician Assistants
Awards & Achievements
- Sigma Theta Tau Honor Society of Nursing, 2015
Morgan Naylor is a Nurse Practitioner that specializes in medical, surgical, and cosmetic dermatology. Morgan received her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Florida and her Masters of Science in Nursing from the University of South Florida. After graduation, Morgan started her career as a Nurse Practitioner at a private practice in Tampa, where she acquired her advanced training and skills in all aspects of dermatology. She was born and raised in Stuart, Florida and always knew that she would return to South Florida to continue her career.
Morgan is passionate about medical and cosmetic dermatology, and enjoys the balance and of both specialties. She brings her clinical knowledge and skills working with patients with skin cancer, acne, psoriasis, eczema, and other dermatologic disorders.
Her attention to detail and keen eye for recognizing each patient’s natural beauty has been an important part of her cosmetic practice. She believes in the blend of both art and science when caring for patients for their aesthetic needs.
Morgan enjoys getting to know each and every patient and providing compassionate, quality care. She believes in educating and involving each patient in their treatment plan to create optimal results. In her free time, Morgan enjoys playing piano, traveling to new places, and spending time with her family.