Robyn Siperstein, MD FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist
Education & Certifications
- Yale University, Magna Cum Laude, 2000
- Yale University School of Medicine, 2004
- Rutgers University, Dermatology Chief Resident, 2008
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Elected into the national honor society Psi Chi, 2000
- Elected into the scientific research society Sigma Xi, 2006
- Recipient of the Patients’ Choice Award, the Top 10 Doctor Award, the On-Time Doctor Award, and is an Expert Injector
Dr. Robyn Siperstein was born in New Jersey where she grew to excel in tennis, winning the Somerset County Championship, as well as art and business, as a winner of the Young Entrepreneur Award from the Chamber of Commerce for selling her ceramic and glass artwork. She also excelled in math and science and had a love for medicine. She graduated Magna Cum Laude from Yale University and then graduated Yale University School of Medicine which is where she found a place for all her passions in the field of Dermatology. After completing her residency at Rutgers and becoming board-certified, she went on to work in Livingston and Warren, New Jersey before moving to Florida in 2008. In 2010, Dr Siperstein started her own practice that mirrored her values of the highest level of patient care and has been joined by many others that share her passion.
Dr. Siperstein has presented her research at major conferences both in the United States and abroad. She has published numerous articles in leading medical journals, and authored book chapters. Dr. Siperstein is an expert speaker on cosmetic dermatology and practice management. She is passionate about teaching, touring the United States lecturing, as well as holding her own courses teaching other medical professionals in the area.
Dr. Robyn Siperstein is happily married and enjoys playing tennis, painting and sculpting, bike riding and spending time with her family.
Please follow Dr. Sip on Facebook and Instagram to stay up-to-date with her dermatologist-related happenings, before and after pics, Q&A’s, artwork, cosmetic research opportunities, tips and tricks for taking the very best care of your skin, giveaways, and more!