Suzanne Micciantuono Meran, DO
Board Certified Dermatologist
Education & Certifications
- University of Florida, 2006
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Honors, 2010
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Dermatology Chief Resident 2014
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
Awards & Achievement
- Elected into the Arnold P. Gold Foundation, Humanism Honor Society Acknowledging Exemplary Service, Integrity, Clinical Excellence, and Compassion in Medicine, 2010
- Elected into Psi Sigma Alpha, National Scholastic Honor Society, 2010
- Recipient of the NSU-COM Clinical Service Award, 2010
After graduating from University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration, she attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Micciantuono Meran completed her residency at Wellington Regional Hospital where she served as Chief Resident. Since that time, she has years of private practice experience, perfecting her skills in surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She has also published numerous dermatologic articles in prestigious medical journals.
Dr. Micciantuono Meran is also actively involved in the community. She volunteers with the Biocol Foundation and Jamaican Missions to provide medical supplies and pharmaceuticals to under-served patients. Dr. Micciantuono Meran enjoys traveling, reading, biking, yoga and playing the piano. She also recently became a mother to a beautiful baby girl.