Suzanne Micciantuono Meran, DO FAAD
Board Certified Dermatologist and MOHS Surgeon
Education & Certifications
- University of Florida, 2006
- Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine, Honors, 2010
- Wellington Regional Medical Center, Dermatology Chief Resident 2014
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society of MOHs surgery
Awards & Achievement
- Elected into the Arnold P. Gold Foundation, Humanism Honor Society Acknowledging Exemplary Service, Integrity, Clinical Excellence, and Compassion in Medicine, 2010
- Elected into Psi Sigma Alpha, National Scholastic Honor Society, 2010
- Recipient of the NSU-COM Clinical Service Award, 2010
After graduating from University of Florida with a degree in Business Administration, she attended medical school at Nova Southeastern University. Dr. Micciantuono Meran completed her residency at Wellington Regional Hospital where she served as Chief Resident. Since that time, she has years of private practice experience, perfecting her skills in surgical and cosmetic dermatology. She specializes in MOHs surgery and is a Fellow of the American Society for Mohs Surgery. She has published numerous articles and book chapters in prestigious medical journals and publications.
Dr. Micciantuono Meran is also actively involved in the community, volunteering with local organizations to provide medical care to underserved patients. She was raised in the area and enjoys traveling, biking, playing piano, and spending time with her husband and two daughters.