- Vassar College, BA Cum Laude, 1973
- Albany Medical College of Union University, MD, 1977
- Intern, New York University Medical Center, 1977-1978
- Dermatology Residency, Department of Dermatology and Cutaneous Surgery, University of Miami Medical Center, 1978-1981
- Board Certified by the American Board of Dermatology
- Fellow, American Academy of Dermatology
- Treated over 65,000 patients over 35 years in her private practice in Tamarac, Florida
- Was the staff dermatologist of the Veterans Administration Hospital in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Was a Clinical Faculty Member at the University of Miami Department of Dermatology
- Recipient Dean’s Letter for Outstanding Academic Performance, Albany Medical College
As a board certified dermatologist, Dr. Lipman specializes in detecting skin cancers and treats virtually all dermatological conditions including acne, psoriasis, eczema, rashes, as well as many other cosmetic and medical skin concerns.
Dr. Lipman has co-authored a number of dermatological studies, which have been published in professional publications such as Cutis and the Journal of Investigative Dermatology. In her spare time, she enjoys spending time with her husband, litigation attorney Kenneth Lipman and two grown children. She also enjoys travelling and decorating her recently remodeled home.