Education & Certifications
- Princeton University: BSE in Chemical Engineering
- Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation Department of Dermatology
Awards and Achievements
- American Academy of Dermatology- Dermatologic Society of Singapore Grant Awardee
- American Society of Dermatologic Surgery Resident Scholarship 2016, 2017, and 2018
- American Academy of Dermatology Gross and Microscopic Symposium Presenter 2017, and 2019
- Sigma Xi Research Society Senior Thesis Award
Dr. Katherine Chiang was raised in Long Island, New York where she excelled in science and research at an early age, winning numerous local and national awards, including being named a semifinalist in the prestigious Intel Science Talent Search. At Princeton University, she pursed her love of science, majoring in Chemical Engineering and researching an inexpensive alternative to electrical ink for her senior thesis. The technology that she discovered for her senior thesis was later patented and licensed. She is now a proud United States Patent holder for Conductive Graphene Sheets!
Dr. Katherine Chiang completed her dermatology medical training at the world renowned Cleveland Clinic. She has presented at numerous national dermatology conferences and has been published in numerous leading peer-reviewed dermatology journals. She loves practicing dermatology and looks forward to taking care of you and your family.
In her free time, Dr. Katherine Chiang enjoys yoga, tennis, cooking, reading, and spending time with her family.