Education & Certification
- Reed College, 2001
- Touro University, 2011
- The Ohio State University, Research Fellow and Clinical Instructor 2013
- Larkin Hospital, Elected Dermatology Chief Resident 2016
- Board Certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Dermatology
- American Academy of Dermatology
- American Society for Dermatologic Surgery
- American Osteopathic College of Dermatology
Passionate about sharing her knowledge with her patients, Dr. Forero is thrilled to join Siperstein Dermatology Group to pursue the vision of patient-centered care.
Dr. Forero earned her B.A. in Biology from Reed College in Portland, Oregon and received her medical degree from Touro University College of Osteopathic Medicine in California. She completed a medical dermatology research fellowship at The Ohio State University Medical Center where she was a clinical instructor and investigator for clinical trials testing new treatments in dermatology for FDA approval. Dr Forero then finished her dermatology residency at Larkin Hospital in Miami, Florida, where she was honored to be elected to serve as chief resident.
Dr. Forero enjoys jogging, yoga, nutrition, cooking, traveling, and reading. She also loves to spend time with her husband and their 2 daughters. Dr. Forero is the first in her family to enter medicine; her physicist father nurtured her scientific mind and investigative spirit.