Education & Certifications
- McGill University, Bachelor of Arts and Science in Biomedical Science and Humanistic Studies
- Sackler School of Medicine
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Residency in Dermatology
- Board Certified by the American Academy of Dermatology
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
Awards & Achievement
- Recipient of Henry L. Moses Research Prize, Montefiore Medical Center
- Melanoma Translational Research Fellowship, NYU Department of Dermatology
- First place prize, Sackler School of Medicine Annual Research Competition
Dr. Gold is board certified by the American Academy of Dermatology and is a fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology. She completed her undergraduate degree from McGill University with a double major in Biomedical Science and Humanistic Studies. She then earned her medical degree from Sackler School of Medicine at Tel Aviv University, graduating at the top of her class. She completed a research fellowship at New York University and went on to complete her residency in Dermatology at Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
Dr. Gold has been honored with numerous awards for her research in skin cancer and has had a number of publications in research journals as well as presentations at conferences. She enjoys spending time outdoors with her family, staying active and traveling.