Xtrac Excimer Laser
XTRAC® Laser Treatment for Psoriasis and Vitiligo
XTRAC® Laser Treatment is an FDA-approved laser procedure used to treat skin lesions associated with psoriasis and vitiligo. XTRAC is an FDA-cleared, clinically proven excimer laser which provides significant skin improvements with remissions lasting for months.
Additional benefits include:
- Safe, effective and pain-free therapy targeting only the affected tissue
- Significant improvement in as few as 6-10 treatments
- Extended remission with some patients experience clearance for over a year
- Effective in hard to treat areas such as feet, hands and scalp
- Covered by MOST insurance companies including MEDICARE
- Treatments are done in minutes and do not require any creams or lotions
How Does Xtrac Treatment Work?
During the procedure, concentrated beams of laser light are delivered to specific areas from a fiber-optic system that is placed directly on the skin and moved across the area. Sessions can last from 5-30 minutes depending on amount of skin involved. Patients may experience feelings of warmth, however, most patients experience no pain during the procedure.